Poster Presentations (Contributed Papers)
There is ONE poster session on Thursday, January 12, 2012 from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. The CPC Poster Session List is here: CPC Poster Session
The conference registration site is currently open and the Westin Savannah is currently accepting reservations. Click on the links for details.
- Antonios Armaou, Penn State University
- Tyler Soderstrom - ExxonMobil
Poster SpecificationsThe poster boards will be double sided. Each poster presentation will have ONE SIDE of a panel. The poster area will be: width = 72 in (183 cm) and height = 48 in (122 cm). The poster boards will be on stands.
Authors will be assigned a poster board in the designated poster area. Posters can be put up during the afternoon before the assigned poster session. The posters must be taken down IMMEDIATELY after the poster session concludes. Posters left on the boards will be taken down and not returned.
Tables, chairs, internet and electrical hookup will NOT be provided.
- Use lightweight materials (not cardboard). Pushpins must be able to hold
them when mounted to the poster board. Pushpins will be provided.
- Provide your own title-sign. Lettering should be about 2 inches (5 cm) high.
Display materials should fit within the 72 in (183 cm) and 48 in (122 cm)
area of the poster board, and should be legible from a distance of 10 feet
(3 m) to 12 feet (3.65 m).
- Posters are requested to be prepared in English.
- Test the readability of your display before the meeting.
If you have any conference questions or questions about the paper submission process, please contact the FOCAPO/CPC Conference Manager, Robin Craven.